L’Aravigorante : From Annes Mountain Pass to Lachat and downhill run, take the classical tour of the ski area in front of the Aravis chain
- Start and return point: Arav’e-Bike shop in Le Chinaillon. Please be there minutes in advance
- Adjustment depending on everyone’s weight and instructor explanations.
- Trying out the bikes and practice.
- Ride for 3H30.
Technical Level: INITIATE
The tour starts with a uphill long run to Almet on a large rocky trail so you can get used to the bike and the electric assistance. On this route, there is no difficulty needing a technical level. If you have ridden a bike once or twice, you will be fine. If you have no experience but you are determined to learn, you will get used to it quickly. You just need to take your time to feel the brake, your balance, and listen to your instructor tips. After having a look at our fabulous landscapes, you will end the tour with a nice a flowy trail downhill. Check out our Level finder or get in touch if you need help.
Physical Level: IN GOOD SHAPE
On this 3H30 tour, you will spend about 2H30 on your seat and will ride about 21km. The electric assistance will help you a lot, but you will have to pedal all the time.
- The Smart Marmotte Insurance at 3€. It covers in case of broken item on the bike during the tour (if you fall or let the bike fall)
- Transport to the starting point.
- Personnal insurance.
Your desired date is not available?
We chose specific date and times for our tours in order to organise. If your desired date is not available when booking online, please feel free to complete the contact form. We will make the most to arrange the planning for you.