The Funk’e-Bike Ride on Tuesday is a fun night ride for about 1hour and a half (2 downhills) using the chairlift to go up.
- Start and return point: at the bottom of the Charmieux chairlift in Le Chinaillon.
- Going up with the Charmieux chairlift
- Downhill rides on the Serpentine slope, privatised for the occasion.
- The activity lasts for about 1hour and a half depending on the participants level and speed.
- Depending on the sunset times, the ride will start around 6 to 6.30pm and finish around 7.30 to 8pm.
Technical level : RESOURCEFUL BEGINNER
Whether you are an advanced rider or a beginner, the snow e-bike will put everyone on the same level: start from scratch. However, you will need to be dynamic to keep your balance adn find your way to the bottom of the slope.
Physical Level: IN GOOD SHAPE
Be prepared for a sporty ride.
- The liftpass (your week liftpass is accepted, otherwise you will need to buy a night liftpass (12€/pers for adult, to buy at the bottom of the lift)
- The Smart Marmotte Insurance at 3€. It covers in case of broken item on the bike during the tour (if you fall or let the bike fall)
- Transport to the starting point.
- Personnal insurance.
- Your skioutfit and ski gloves (no mittens): come fully equiped.