The Aravipercée ride: A sporty guided tour around the Aravis mountain chain for sporty and advanced bike riders.
- Meeting and return point: Arav’e-Bike shop in Le Chinaillon. Be there 30 minutes in advance.
- Natural trails to ride on our way to Les Confins’ lake in La Clusaz
- 5-hour long tour with coffee stop at the top, sandwich break and gondola lift up.
Technical Level: ADVANCED
Do you ride on the mountains often? Do you like to enjoy the views as much as using your strenght to get to the top and mastering your bike to get down? You are not afraid to hike a bit pushing your bike uphill (using the walk mode of your electric bike;)) This tour around Le Grand Bornand, les Confins et La Clusaz is to delight you. Some downhill trails in Le Danay (before using the lift up) will be blue to black level, depending on your instructor choice based on the group’s level he observed. The instructor will choose the more appropriate trail down to stick to the group member’s levels. You will keep in mind a great satisfying feeling, a tingly feeling in your legs and beautiful images in your mind. Check out our Level finder or get in touch if you need help.
Physical Level: IN VERY GOOD SHAPE
On this 5-hour tour, you will pedal about 32 kilometers on your bike. You might have to push your bike up a rocky trail (less than 10 minutes) Good pace on this tour, with some stops for coffee, snack or lift-up in the gondola. We recommend this tour to people who ride mountain bike often and practice some cardio sport like running.
- The Smart Marmotte Insurance at 3€. It covers in case of broken item on the bike during the tour (if you fall or let the bike fall)
- Transport to the starting point.
- Personnal insurance.
Your desired date is not available?
We chose specific date and times for our tours in order to organise. If your desired date is not available when booking online, please feel free to complete the contact form. We will make the most to arrange the planning for you.