Reach La Clusaz Bikepark riding the Aravis natural trails and go down the DownHill Trails following your instructor.
- Meeting point : Arav’e-Bike shop in Le Chinaillon
- Adjustment depending on everyone’s weight and instructor explanations.
- Intense ride up passing through the mountain fields, ride down natural trails and reach La Clusaz Bikepark to ride singletracks.
- Sandwich break or quick snack on the lift up, depending on everyone’s mood!
- About 3 hours of DownHill ride in the Bikepark (trails depending on level)
- Danay’s singletracks’ ride to cross back to Le Grand Bornand and Boost mode to pedal pack to Le Chinaillon.
Technical level : INITIATE to EXPERT
You ride ofter on mountain bike, you like going fast, enjoy the view and shred down technical trails without (almost) using your brakes? You want to raise up your heart beat and feel your legs burn, and improve your technique? Perfect! Sign up now for a friends’, couple or solo intense day! Check out our Level finder or get in touch if you need help.
Physical level: IN VERY GOOD SHAPE.
On this day, you will ride about 30 kilometers, without counting the bikepark trails. Pushing the bike up is possible. It is recommended to practice regularly mountain bike and to master your bike.
- 4-hour liftpass for La Clusaz Bikepark
- Transportation to the meeting point in Le Chinaillon.
- Personnal insurance.
- Marmotte Futée Insurance for 3€. It covers in case of broken item on the bike during the tour (if you fall or let the bike fall)
Your desired date is not available?
We chose specific date and times for our tours in order to organise. If your desired date is not available when booking online, please feel free to complete the contact form. We will make the most to arrange the planning for you.